Saturday, October 18, 2014

Freebie: Diwali printable labels - Diwali gift tags





Its freebie time!! I made some labels yesterday for the gifts I will be giving to my friends. It is a sheet of labels - 12 in total. Print and cut them.
Some things you can do with them:

Keep them either inside the gift box or stick it on the top. 

You can put a golden string through it and tie to the gift box as a gift tag. 

Make a banner.

Spread them on the buffet table here and there with flowers.

Make a small greeting card by sticking it to a folded card.

Do share how you used them. 

 These can be downloaded from here

As usual these are for personal use only. 

Recently I have been sharing lots of free printable on my Facebook. Its just convenient for me....can post on go. Blogger does not work very well on my smart phone. Its a bit frustrating. So join me on Facebook if you haven't done that already;)



No comments:

ShareThis