Monday, September 22, 2014

Freebies: Nursery wall art - Free Printable - Dream Big little one

I love creating cute art for my home. In last few months I have created many digital prints. Some used to decorate my son's room and some just for fun. These are quotes, nursery rhymes and digital art prints.  I will share some banner/ bunting printable which are festival themed for Diwali, Christmas,Halloween etc.I love them all and thought you would too.  I will share with all one free printable every week!!!

Today I am sharing with you a printable quote. I found inspiring art from the quote " Dream big little one" at Pottery Barn kids. I loved the quote but not the price or its design. So I thought why not make it myself. I wanted to it to be dreamy .. something I would like to say to my child before he sleeps at night.





This print is a fun decor touch to any child's room. It is perfect to print and frame as a welcome baby gift or to decorate a nursery, bedroom or playroom.


You can download the free pdf from here !!!
 If you have problem downloading please let me know. 



*The print is sized 8×11″ and all you have to do is download or save and print! while printing the pdf choose Actual fit option. Feel free to use and share as much as you would like, but please link back to here.Thanks!*


No comments:

ShareThis