Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's day


 Decorating my home with flowers for Valentine's day..Life has become very busy with my 2 week old baby.. This valentine's day is different..not as romantic like the wonderful earlier ones DH and I had celebrated..this one was spent mostly talking about diapers, pooh and milk..LOL
 


Nevertheless I managed to decorate the house with flowers...


                                    This one I tried to do something like a Ikebana floral design..
The flowers are from a lovely bouquet a friend gave me when she came to see my baby.. 
wish I knew the names of the exotic flowers...


Happy Valentine's day!!! 
xoxo

5 comments:

notyet100 said...

Luv the arrangements :)

Madhu@ A Desi Home said...

Wow..you could think about decorating with a 2 week old:) that in itself is awesome and the flower arrangement is fabulous!

Nayana said...

Congratulations and enjoy around lil one...they grow up fast:)

Sharon said...

Congrats on the arrival of your bay Purnima! :0 Yep, get ready for really odd conversations on post-baby v-days! :)

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks!!

ShareThis