Thursday, June 16, 2011

White Breakfast table decor


I was waiting for the sun to shine for whole last week.. Thankfully on Sunday it cleared up and it was bright and sunny ...I had this white breakfast table idea in my mind for long..Finally executed it!!! 


I brought this tea set recently.. the bowl is painted by me..I painted it a few years back..It is still as good as new!! I  placed the fruits around the plate to add color to otherwise white dominant table and also placing it there means they will be eaten ..
otherwise we always forget to finish the fruits till the day of its expiry:)


The flower arrangement I made is simple ..the long fern adds some drama/fun to it..As you know Singapore is a small island ..so most of the fruits and vegetables and meat are imported from other countries.. I found these extra big  american strawberries at a shop..(I usually buy Korean ones.) These were very juicy and yummy..




17 comments:

Marigene said...

Very elegant breakfast table!

Emreen said...

Lovely.... !!! Love the flower arrangement... the white crockery.... Totally love the white and red combo.... !!

How are the classes at the flower arrangement school going ?

Disha Mishra Dubey said...

Lovely as always!!

Aarti Badamikar said...

sundarrrrrr!!!
:)

Unknown said...

Lovely!!!

Hugs
Charo

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thank you ladies!! have a lovely weekend!!
@Emreen: after a long break I have started the classes again. will share the progress soon!!!

Veda said...

oh nice breakfast table setup....gorgeous light....

unikorna said...

lovely and inspiring, I might steal this idea to impress my beloved :)

Madera y Zinc said...

Oh! this tea set is absolutelly adorable!!! It might be in Buckinham Palace!!! :D

A Sunny Yellow Window said...

Thanks Purnima for stopping by my blog ... wonder How I missed your lovely space till now. Following it now. The bowl you painted is a pretty one, and love the white pitcher! See you around often!

The Charm of Home said...

I like your styling. very interesting and fun. Lovely table. thanks for linking it up at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks Veda,unikorna,madera,Ambika, sherry!!!

nayana said...

wow...this looks lovely. perfect for summer.

notyet100 said...

Decor looks too good,,

Anonymous said...

oh so white.. lovely.. feels like a gorgeous morning!!

Charenn29 said...

the best table i've ever seen. this is the best!

Victoria Mische said...

I have to admit that overall I'm really impressed with this particular site especially on your table settings! It is easy to observe that youre enthusiastic about making this stuff and that's what I want in every blogger!

Looking for Universal Chair Covers - visit http://www.yourchaircovers.com/ co'z this is the best place to shop for all your event needs.

ShareThis