Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Children party centerpiece


 The venue of my son's Birthday party was the local fire station - perfect for the theme and a boy party. It was a big hit so much better than a party hall. I will share all that fun later. But I will first share with you the preparations. So today I will tell you about the centerpieces. You know me I think no happy occasion is complete without flowers.



I used my sons formula tin cans. Covered them with red and yellow color papers which was the color theme. Tied a ribbon around them. Filled them with florist foam and arranged the flowers. Fixed the ballon in the center. 


Lastly I designed and printed fire engine themed centerpiece toppers and fixed them in the foam as well. This way flowers got added to the theme without looking out of place!!


More posts about my son's fire engine themed birthday party:


All the images are taken by me @ my home. Please do not use without permission.

2 comments:

Reshma at masalamangomantra.blogspot.com said...

Very cute! like the burst of yellow there! I'm having a peacock theme party for my daughter this Saturday. Quite like the idea of the balloon there!

Purnima@a creative project said...

Wow.. Peacock themed .. Lovely idea!! Would love to see the pictures!!

ShareThis