Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our family portrait !!

Hellllloooo.. Anyone reading this blog anymore.. Hahaha.. I myself have not read it in long time honestly.. You know sometimes i just get this writers block..I just cannot find appropriate words..anyways.. I am sure it happens to all!! So please bear with me as I try to get my mojo back :)

So the other day I was doodling in my book.. I doodled my husband's face.. That gave an idea why not make a family portrait of us.. So I did a illustration of us with pencil..


Can you believe me if I told you that I had  to look in the mirror to see how I really looked like?!! I drew my son and husband  easily but I just couldn't draw my face properly.. I was a bit shocked and that time I realized how busy I am running around my little one and doing household chores that I don't have time to look in the mirror.. :( ok .. So I got over it and then starting painting with watercolors..


And then slowly slowly I finished it with the details of our features .. and it is finally done..There it is.. Funnily I do think we look cute as cartoons :))


What do you think guys ?? Would you like to cartoonify yourself :)))

No comments:

ShareThis