Thursday, December 9, 2010

Glittery and Shiny

Glittery and shiny is how my home has started to look slowly..

picnikfile_48BaFw


 I arranged a few things on my side table which makes it all glittery and shiny.. I was going through some old pictures of the previous Christmas we had celebrated in Europe. So I toook out some of the beautiful items we had bought from there..The masks are from Venice ..the miniature Kremlin  is from Moscow!!


picnikfile_z0TiFO


The Kremlin is a music box .. It has very sweet music!! 





These ornaments from Windsor castle , England which you have seen previously in the dinning table decor .. I have kept them in a handmade dish from Budapest, Hungary.. It is made of porcelain and has a doily like pattern which makes it so delicate!! 




Thats all from me this time!!! I am party hopping over to Susan @ between naps on the porch for Table scape Thursday
!!


6 comments:

notyet100 said...

kremlin looks so cute,..:-)

we three dogs and me said...

I love the kremlin music box and ornaments. Lucky lady to be able to travel. Have a Merry Christmas

SV said...

Your decor looks pretty!!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello Purnima,
all the items are very nice. The little Kremlin is cute and I think it plays a Russian melody. The Ornaments are adorable but the Hungarian dish is gorgeous. Wish you a nice stay in Singepore.
Greetings, Johanna

Sevenbeads said...

I love your Kremlin box. So colorful!

Entertaining Women said...

So wonderful that your holiday lovelies are also precious memories from your travels. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

ShareThis