Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Football Food..


Football fever is getting higher as it is getting closer to the finals.. Football parties are definitely a fun way to watch the match with friends..This is what I made yesterday ..Football menu or Football food..lol

I found these Coeur De Boeuf or Beefsteak tomatoes in the store.. I really love their shape and they taste so good..  

What better way to enjoy their taste than to eat them raw.. 


I made Mozzarella and Tomato with basil..
The fresh tomatoes and mozzarella make a perfect combo for finger food and a easy yummy appetizer..



Another appetizer I made was Bruschetta.. The recipe I used goes like this:

3-4 tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3-4 fresh basil leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
1 baguette or any French/Italian bread



I mixed chopped tomatoes, minced garlic and salt and pepper. Grill / toast the sliced bread for a little while..
Drizzle olive oil over it..and then spread the tomato mixture over it..
Sprinkle chopped basil leaves over them..

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

Tomatoes, mozzarella and bread, what could be better! Looks like fresh mozzarella too! I have never made fresh brush eta before but will have to try your recipe!

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks Candy!! oh yes fresh mozzarella tastes better and do try the recipe.

Anonymous said...

my godness me!!! you make them look sooooooooooooo gorgeously yummmmm...

ShareThis