Saturday, October 4, 2014

Free printable- Numbers print for nursery



Hello friends!! Its time for this week's free printable.You didn't think I would forget right?!!! Just a bit late.. But important thing is I am here with it:)

This print I had created for my son. My little boy learned 1 -20 very early (16 months..yes 16) but learning to recognize 11-20 took time. There are lots of book and prints for 1 -10 but 1- 20 or 30 I didn't find any good. So I made many prints and games for him to help him with 11-20. I believe that the easiest way to help your toddler to learn is to keep it in a place where he/she can see it most of time. Plus if it is fun and playful then even better. I have this in his room behind the sitting area where we sit and read books. We play games like ' tell me which number is near say Hippo' or ' I see a butterfly where is it ' or ' who is sitting on 17' and similar ones. 

It is educational, fun, colorful print. This print is a fun decor touch to any child's room. It is perfect to print and frame as a welcome baby gift or to decorate a nursery, bedroom or playroom.


You can download the free pdf from here !!!
 If you have problem downloading please let me know. 


*The print is sized 8×11″ and all you have to do is download or save and print! 
Its for personal use only. 
Like us on Facebook to stay tuned with the free printables and many such goodies!!
 Thanks!*

Joining Show and share Saturday, Say G'day, Nifty Thrifty sunday!!

1 comment:

Natasha in Oz said...

G’day from Oz! Thanks for sharing your post at the Say G’day Saturday Linky Party. I’ve just shared this on Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter.

Hope you can link up with us again this Saturday!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

ShareThis