Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Diwali centerpiece- Flowers, colors and candles



Every year I make it a point to do a different Diwali centerpiece on all five days. The time of Diwali makes me all charged up to do something new.. dress up the center table and the dining table in different style. Flowers, lanterns, lights, diya, colors ..wow so many beautiful things you can decorate the house with and all of them together.. and the quantity does not matter.. more the merrier!! I have used flowers, colors and candles - a few of the aspects of decorating for Diwali - in this centerpiece today! 


Today's centerpiece has these three aspects..In the center is Urli with floating flowers from the garden .. surrounded by tea lights floating in brass diyas. On both sides I kept devdas samai using them as a flower pot this time !! 



Tomorrow is the big day and I still have to make gujiyas so I need to run to the kitchen:))

Happy Diwali to you all !! 


No comments:

ShareThis