Thursday, August 18, 2011

Some good news.....

Hello lovely people!!! How are you all doing? I know I have been missing from my blog for long time.. I have a very good reason for that.. I am on the most creative project of my life..Guess what it could be... 




Did you guess.. Not yet I will give you a hint.. I had terrible nausea for the last 3 months..So much so that I don't feel like even looking at food.. Yes that's one of the reason why unlike before there were so few dining table decor on this blog ..


Yes you got it right.. I am pregnant.. Yipeeeee!!! We are so excited.. Now a days I feel that the days pass by so slowly.. Only thing I think is why oh God why don't these months pass by fast..I mean when is this year going to end..when is January coming..hehhehheeeee:))


Now I am feeling better and will blog regularly.. There are so many things I did in my absence from the blog which I want to share with you..The home decor has changed drastically and we have been moving furniture( actually only hubby with me giving instructions and moral support..lol) I am trying to finish all my projects in between extensive periods of day dreaming :))








Stay tuned!!!!!



19 comments:

SV said...

Congrats Purnima!!!!!!!!!Take care.

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

Congrats! Such happy news! Enjoy the days!

Anonymous said...

yay!! Yay!! so so happy for you.. Purnima.. All the best.. enjoy every single minute... :-)

Designwali said...

congrats and take it easy!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Congrats! Very happy for you! This is the most beautiful project :)

notyet100 said...

Was thinking why no posts now iknow why :) congrats

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

Congrats dear. May God bless you.

Unknown said...

the most beautiful project ever! Congratulations!!

Nayana said...

Congratulations....Jan will come soooon but enjoy every this minutes...they are precious...good luck and take care.

Akshatha said...

Congrats Purnima....so excited for you and Abhijat!!!!
luv, axe

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thank you ladies!!!

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

congrats purnima,take care

Sharon said...

Congrats Purnima! :) Enjoy every minute of these 9 months - rest well (Im sure you know why) and do everythign that you love to do. I did so many challenging jigsaw puzzles and read a truckload of books - and I am so glad I treated myself to that - cos you guessed it - with the baby here there is no time to even read the headlines of the newspaper!!

Shanthi said...

Congrats Purnima!!!! the most beautiful project ever.

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks Lakshmi and Shanti!!
@sharon: thanks for the tips..appreciate it:)

Emreen said...

Congrats to both of you ;-) ;-) ...!!! Take care ...!!

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks Emreen!!

Kinetic said...

congratulations! hope you enjoy the wonderful journey of pregnancy.

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks Kinetic!!!enjoying every moment of it!!!

ShareThis