Saturday, October 9, 2010

Freebies: Labels for organizing your home

Hello lovely people!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!  I want to thank you all for your comments.. Amidst the chaos of moving and all problems your visits and comments make me very happy.. Somehow I don't know when this happened but this blog has become a integral part of my life..  It keep stress far far away from me.. I love interacting and connecting with all the fellow bloggers and like minded people.. To become friends with people through blogs..The world seems to be a small place..




Today's DIY is the simplest of all..We all need labels for organizing our stuff ...Like me if you forget what you kept in a box... only to find when it is not needed:)) The solution is labels.. I made some labels.. I know there are lot of labels available in market..but why use the plain..blank..sad looking labels when you can make your own..They are Your labels ..they should be as pretty and cool like you , right!!! 






I made some and I want to share with you.. I made stationary and craft supplies labels..

I made some funky ones for writing notes or listing of the items which are stored in the box...


My creativity by then had reached its epic ....
 I made these ones..a post card and Google label .. I think these are the best..


I have made these using MS word..I didn't have any fancy graphic software..thats why I couldn't make the corners rounded which I think would have looked even better..

Let see how you can use them once you have printed them..
You will need sticky tape and scissors.

Now cut them along the lines..


You can stick them with glue but I used sticky tape so that it can easily removed and the box can be used for something else:)

Stick the tape on the bottom on two sides and press it down..


Your personalized box is ready ...!!!!!!

I have uploaded these labels in pdf format here. They are free to download and use for any personal use. Feel free to share. If you have any problem downloading let me know.



6 comments:

Sharon said...

How cool! I love your postcard and google ones. What will you use the latter for?

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Nice post and have a great weekend:)

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

Thanks for your comment,love the label ideas happy weekend

Purnima@a creative project said...

Hi Sharon, they can used as labels too..
Thanks Sanghamitra and Deepali!!

Tamara Jansen said...

Oh man, I wish I could be that organized :)

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks Tamara!!

ShareThis