Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Creative Food

Tin Box

Some of my old and new favorite things in white... The above is from my tin collection.. I love to collect tins .. This one is a Swiss Chocolate box with Scherenschnitte(Swiss art of paper cutting) patterns on it..

Lunch Box

Table top photography of my lunch... dumplings:)


Hello kitty cup cake

Hello Kitty cupcakes I baked ....Decorated with marzipan..

hello kitty cup cakes


I had not seen Hello Kitty since a long time(shame I know..Hahhhaaa) and thats why the kitty in the center has different type of whiskers..

I am posting a tutorial tomorrow !!!!!

6 comments:

Kathleen Ellis said...

These are adorable! Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day~
;-D Kathleen

Dani said...

wow! gorgeous photos.

Happy Thursday!

Virginia said...

Wow! Adorable.
Love it!!
Blessings,
Virginia

Rekha said...

Gorgeous tin, purnima..cupcakes looks yummm, I am new to baking, maybe u should post the recipe as well :)

Shivani Negi said...

Purnima the cupcakes look so gorgeous...waitingg for the reciepe..post them asap!

Purnima@a creative project said...

Thanks Kathleen,Dani, Virginia, Rekha and Shivani!! will do the cake decorating tutorial soon!!!

ShareThis